Friday 20 April 2012

Country Home in Sweden

Lovely readers,

I want to thank you all so much for your answers to my question in yesterday's post. Some of you could only see 3/4 of the last photograph so, unfortunately I'll have to reduce huge pictures to 660 pixels. However, today I am tempted to show you the images in their original size, as so many of you preferred the big images. I might try to tweak my blogger template to make more room for bigger images. I will let you know if I succeed!

And, where shall we go today? How about Sweden? This large country house is in Jarrestad. Hope you can see the whole images!












































All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. Amazing home...I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I dreaming? Auch...no I'm not, what a fabulous Swedish palace, a true beauty, I love the wine room too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué casa tan bonita!...
    Me encanta tu blog.

    http://www.styleundertheskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely home! It is quite unusual to have brick flooring in the living room, isn't it? It looks great, especially with the white slipcovered armchairs. Love the trunks, the mora clock and the French furniture and pillows.

    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot to mention that I think I can't see the whole of the photographs on my screen. They look great anyway, though!

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely home and picture size was perfect! I so enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kifus,
    This house is very relaxed and casual in its style. I really like the little wine room and the kitchen.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felice di conoscerti...:-)
    E' un piacere guardare queste immagini!!
    Buona domenica
    Gilda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to meet you too, Gilda!
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  9. Hi Kifus!
    Que preciosa casa, cálida y muy bien decorada,el rincón de vinos es encantador con sus cajas vintage haciendo de mesas.

    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop